If I obtain a degree in an ECCE accredited programme, can I work in Canada?

ECCE accredits chiropractic programmes in Europe and South Africa against a set of criteria or standards as described in the document Accreditation procedures and Standards available for download from the ECCE website. It is the regulatory bodies that determine whether they will recognize a degree from any particular  programme. Please contact the regulatory body and the professional chiropractic associations in the country where you wish to work.  In addition, you should contact the Immigration authority of the specific country regarding immigration/working laws. You may also find useful information from the Councils on Chiropractic Education International website.

Go back